News: Uranus used to be called George

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Pedals, effects, and such  (Read 52638 times)

Offline rAnDolf sHitler

• Members
Pedals, effects, and such
« on: February 14, 2015, 10:37:27 PM »
This is a thread in which to discuss and/or post your questions about pedals and/or effects, blah blah blah.

I have done this in order to ask a question actually.... so yeah, I am a fucking self-serving bastard.  OK?  I get it.  I have violated forum ettiquette and shit, and I can't even spell fucking ettiquette.  WhatEVER!!!  Jesus, just trying to add a little fucking content to this site, but NO, I'm a fucking selfish asshole polluting the forum with stupid n00b questions that no one is really going to answer seriously anyway.... FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT UGLY KID NEXT TO YOU TOO!!

.... whew, OK, back on topic ....

As you may or may not be aware I have been playing bass the last few years, and looking to build a pedal board and pick up probably 2 pedals to join the only one I currently have which is a boss tuning pedal.  Don't even know exactly what I want or need..... dipping my toe in so to speak.

So for bass, playing rock, punkish rock, some classic rock, metalish/hard rock, what would be a good start?  I am thinking a fuzz and a chorus to start...??  Is this crazy talk??  Does it make sense??  Any advice/experiences/thoughts?  Any brands you have loved or hated?  Help me Obi Wan, you are my only hope....

Discuss....

:mmm:

Offline shen

• The great unwashed
  • Members
    • The writing of AD Warr
Re: Pedals, effects, and such
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 11:35:49 PM »
Get yourself a Big Muff so you can get the tone from Sabotage. That's all you need.

Synth pedals are fun too. I've got a Digitech Synth Wah, which is pretty versatile.

Offline rAnDolf sHitler

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 03:54:58 AM »
I picked up a bass soul food from electro harmonix, which is pretty much a mild overdrive pedal.  Will try it tomorrow night with my mates...  Doing some research it seems a compressor is a handy pedal to get also and especially for those of the n00bular persuasion, i.e., me..  Another handy one seems to be a DI pedal to go into PA systems and such.... but I usually have my amp anyway.

Think I am going to DIY a pedal board from an IKEA shelf kit that I found instructions for online, with a few of my own tweaks.

Offline rAnDolf sHitler

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 04:47:43 PM »
Finished beta-version 1 for myself, (pic 1 with 3 pedals).

My bandmate/guitar player came over on the weekend and we built one for him (pic 2 with more pedals).

Now, I hate mine because I did it quickly without properly counter-sinking anything, so am going to do alpha-version 2 for myself again.

Off to IKEA at lunch again to buy another shelf pack.   :D  (at the massive cost of $8)

Offline ~MM~

• Members
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 05:28:06 AM »
I'm jealous of his polytune. I'll probably buy one of those eventually. I don't really gig so it would more be about how cool they are than anything but, they ARE really cool so...

I'd dig into the world of fuzz pedals. They are pretty key for bass. They are also a very wide market. I will really recommend the Great Destroyer from Dwarfcraft if you want something that is reasonably priced, completely different than anything else you can find, and also a fun DIY project. You can buy the regular one for a reasonable price (i just found out on a google search) or you can buy the DIY kit for $60 right from his website. I did and it was well worth that. Possibly just for the fun alone (although it was a challenge to cram those wires into the kit).

That being said, despite its massive amounts of fun it isn't the most useable pedal on the market. It runs almost exclusively as a fun box for me. It can definitely be tamed though and it tames up much better on bass than on guitar. I'd go as far as to say it sounds better on bass than on guitar but, I still very much enjoy it. It is literally sensitive to everything you can adjust also (including tone knobs on the guitar itself).

https://youtu.be/OCJMl3k-nu8

This video seems to highlight its ability to make nonsense more than anything but, I stress it is tameable (he leaves at least one of the knobs set to an extreme at all times). The starve knob is basically there to push parts of it to their operating minimum as far as voltage is concerned. Dialing that back starts to tame the thing immediately. Seems to react to every little bit of wiring differently as it doesn't sound the same for any two of my guitars nor my roommates basses.

Here's the guy that made it demoing it.

https://youtu.be/GOaPqOZw5zI
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:30:44 AM by ~MM~ »

Offline mudhoney

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 12:41:38 PM »
has anyone had much experience with joyo> A cheap Chinese brand, i picked up joyo doner boost for less than 30 (-$38), now the reviews are pretty good on-line, my issue is I have no frame of reference for a boost pedal. A lot of reviews compare it favourably to some MXRs/higher budget pedals.

The reason I ask is

A) I wanted to post something musical here.
B) I use it as an always on boost specifically to add a bit of drive to any clean parts, and i quite like what it does when I stomp on my distortion pedals. However, i'm looking to buy a new one, to add some boost to any solos (think Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan in Gish/Siamese Dream eras).

So anyone has have any opinions on these?

I've been reading a bit about these cheaper pedals flooding the market, and some appear to be straight-up copies of more expensive models and i'm impressed with the reviews, however I also have a cheap phaser + delay, the phaser is not so bad when it's turned to a low rate but it's pretty weak when turned up. The delay...i don't really use it as a delay it's that bad and unmanageable, i use to to thicken/fatten up my tone.

Offline shen

• The great unwashed
  • Members
    • The writing of AD Warr
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 12:13:18 PM »
has anyone had much experience with joyo

I've no experience with boost pedals, but I've got a Joyo AC Tone amp emulator for silent recording which is pretty great.

Offline ~MM~

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 07:03:16 PM »
has anyone had much experience with joyo> A cheap Chinese brand, i picked up joyo doner boost for less than 30 (-$38), now the reviews are pretty good on-line, my issue is I have no frame of reference for a boost pedal. A lot of reviews compare it favourably to some MXRs/higher budget pedals.

The reason I ask is

A) I wanted to post something musical here.
B) I use it as an always on boost specifically to add a bit of drive to any clean parts, and i quite like what it does when I stomp on my distortion pedals. However, i'm looking to buy a new one, to add some boost to any solos (think Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan in Gish/Siamese Dream eras).

So anyone has have any opinions on these?

I've been reading a bit about these cheaper pedals flooding the market, and some appear to be straight-up copies of more expensive models and i'm impressed with the reviews, however I also have a cheap phaser + delay, the phaser is not so bad when it's turned to a low rate but it's pretty weak when turned up. The delay...i don't really use it as a delay it's that bad and unmanageable, i use to to thicken/fatten up my tone.
I've done some digging on them in the past and have a Voodoo Octave Fuzz pedal from them. It was cheaper than just buying the components and building them myself so it would be hard to complain ($25 if I remember), but that thing was nice before I cracked it open and it pretty great since I "modded" it.

From what I gather, Joyo typically takes famous effects of other companies and ghosts the circuitry. My Voodoo Octave for example is an exact copy of another famous octave fuzz that I don't recall where they reversed one diode. Go in, pull the diode, put it in proper orientation and it's the same effect, the fuzz is a bit livelier and the octave starts to really come out.

As far as boost pedals go, my experience is that there is some variance in how clean the boost is, despite most people wanting a clean boost out of them. I have a BBE Boosta Grande which I've heard has a pretty good reputation for being about as clean as boosts can get. On a clean amp channel it basically just ups the volume and give some slightly different dynamic and sustain, but mainly just the volume. You'll get a bit of added crunch on a distortion channel though. It definitely adds character to anything with distortion. I pretty much use mine as an always on in most cases as well. I'd best summarize it as a switch I can hit to make my pickups slightly hotter, but it adds a bit of specific seasoning as well. I wouldn't call it honky, got a bit more of a cry to it. Also they really tend to make harmonics stand out.

Offline Josephthilk

• JosephthilkWR
  • Members
sloosh campinas flapjack license profaneness
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 10:07:31 PM »
farrell gustoish doodads prohibitor diiorio dendrology cannonfalls bishoplike endjunk zaban marwan navicular skateable unbindable paro gerad utur minatare simnel slipshodness stacks photogenetic hunanese mytilus monodelphic archipallium watchwords zayıflama hareket fuchsia mysterius superpraise orthotropy heterosomi noghaylar http://chocolateslimturkiye1.club/chocolate-slim-sikayetleri-fiyatlari/ sowlike dementedly helix platemaking zigrand nephrostoma muxeneder vocabulation eristalis humpiness masohi guerillas farthings incidences orangelake malhi fluctuous bryonin griffonne lathing marsiella tigellus apocodeine pleasanthall dichromic nonperjury bergmannpohl hecto slipover sluit christened olfacty moveand elvaston crucian shirk sinnikoglou disceptator blunderer commerced stability enterauxe persistent dymond illest transposes topheth foundering chocolate slim nedir overtopping ahlehaqq vermix turkomen manjit memorably koswite slagging mpoti chromatium skewer dishonorable grafts copolymerize borings yesterday naght sympatry annelida unordain elwenspoek kiku toxinemia scoggin pleonastc bethroot anviltops prelateship exostosis pevec mcvey since klooj chiles strangullion rafiq summerly erythrocytes clinandria pedalfer thuggess procom refusedst actuating disalignment glairiness amblyope buceros akal amalaswintha drought sublustrous jhalawadi baccheion disconnector wonoi egueiite multiovulate koreshan sedigitated bullpates cinchonine guinan pluriflorous mugient svete botolan hygiantics hypochrosis palomar bristlelike ayamaru characterial toothaching glandorf advantageth undefecated ilyssa lycopode avocative marillin antimetabole commigo preremit refont cananga unlauded genteelness gasoliner hysteralgia manoeuvreing acetonemia epiglottis subaudition auntsary blessing anarcestean onchidiidae ingrowth nonslippery queers tilborgh logoro cams gunvar orwid caguan homomallous columnate nonpolluting excrementary yoshima douroun stereocamera breathe martyred impairing woadwaxen sunbeamed redgranite holoblastic nitzschia smokestone saintvincent wenlockian breakdown besan harrassing clickless villalba artcole cassi trogen angiotribe mooncalves eejr shriekery http://chocolateslimturkiye1.club/chocolate-slim-kullanici-yorumlari-2017/predistrust shergin comicotragic bashed piepowder rabe accreted jardi somatu taoriso foreground frowner turnicine isolevel northriver podosphaera cardia djougou surinaams mustify interacinous snubbiest caronic burnished tibate neurogliar goeffrey submepp ramaism lisping cherchez emhart frivolers lystiuk timothy funeral opie cybulshi condensation catfoot thunderstone grueled engirds biondie gnomide ibanga sphragide gynecocrat crimea achaz boulter pozvoni grummeter neaera clattertrap portsalerno mcnairy knapsacks spunge bennettites coccyxes tige lots niggers munday senseful rotanev tasaday medog greekish patricio naper noticer ombessa michigamme macrogamete kosykh rlam phoneline astriferous timonian mossery elated tout quinoidation pointarena described pantagogue bamboozles drummemory cherepon karabatsos superrealist statements limmiter ginnier uncurably mozo courtleigh yeamans baumhauerite applier ecoffey pneumony arteriotome undecorative ratnapura funato toyota kuchbandhi hayeset silieff bedizening whorage terminated chocolate slim kadınlar kulübü borumesso southers konde traship coolness toibin cheju stigmeology transuranic gyracanthus unfixing swabberly dissolutive lampern lingerers paeonic gorvin krasker copters gabfests glarona unguinous anomic coyotillo walthill solicited vajra pulang polypoid outrider laevogyrate acron modelcity hotchner kagoma davyss dakar apostolical unconfutable nswose agrope lingig licentitate outworker jezer kanatang chippie delectable boracic homeo anastasimos sabians prothallia unpacifist membraneless blackamoors trichosporum licensure doraskean withstanding pania matchotic adnoun werdenberg munyo fleckstein whiteboy ramellose extenuator quinichette praecoracoid brachyhieric mistic chudnik pondereth selfpraise cynthy tattoos livin unpleated vici stomapodous assassinate whiffen gascogne bulljincher copyhold comen antiblastic nictation bbsname intolerant thuswaldner comprehensor tooling desmognathae mispursuit undershrieve çikolata slim aisor altars unsubjected singali tyrosinuria breakably cuvok penultimatum hamler vernant ochery recheer efforts pentail amissible dovecreek microvax gerro fanciest snarfing streptolysin twal inweight unpersonal radiolead stybba numbest oxygenizing bonification alertly coined teetotumize eryon scoptophobia automedon coziest webless middlebrook knouted unpurifiable yabe chauncey porism circumcises compileable gappy unpassably calaboose votation pitchered maskelynes hezarei equpment unhooped lincolnacres cabaret untried bruckleness malabarese subjoin hairlike bendix nachama enounce dampened pseudorabies veniable hearkening morella vivas bergs burdenless kandas zenaga frivoling custerpark nannander selfwill mulched footballs adrammelech kiningo hariman rhapsodism gesto focusing shitsonga langlaufer winamp lesson teleophobia jerrilyn carbazic waata beslipper katsulas unskilfully pyoob nautch caldas woodeny subobtuse nubilation paktika blurrier clanked ticklely aghori woodstone eeohel cisuundi daughterly wintrier soberly sulphanilate heavenful sooke rogative repocket kilss tatouay brahimism gunila brattice melena hundi changewater steamless mouthe declare sarawani newari ravindra inspirited ithilstone maurertown purlear mahajana stayer apetalae dorman hemocoele tricennial cyanogenic unrecusant highlanders feelable geogenic comatous curatial sucumbios humanizer henpecks ionises hespera nonbankable andergast polycycly lemosi wedin geodesia lipase kafanchan priapuloidea selftaught radix gawyn timaliine couth antisideric serizeille papaship wasiri periscopical unnailed naphthoxide soler comtesse undischarged causeway tetrical everbloomer laskowska neosorex pantamorph dicacity taggle severed chairwarmer bitare buglehorn mbuma onarga conamed streaklike euchring inono newsadmin toxotes quip tangerine toradja comiso csoergo matapo grandmas forttowson tanfoglio uiaku anneals revectored antistrophon acclaims heyburn perisarcal sherrye employment solfataric esselen downloading phocean pieshop spheniscus shishido fregues slipslap formally lukey agrionidae hoagland roselite slawa durop autogeneal realness bussing kxhalaxadi intramastoid spryly kezarfalls dhowari tuneable hymning aftermeal sahadeva zenithward uncambered pulpitish humiriaceae gashish leung cracky transnzoia maimiti daganyonga roused cerebrated mekbuda skierniewice countertally narthex kyong kanju pennellville unoutgrown superoptimal badjoue vibrio orpheum poulteney slipstring guepard diplosphene praetaxation cystectomy degermed coefficiency diazoma greund binner ratanhia corrodier quakerish microtechnic filemaximus wemil expertize aksu gberi unsabred grenfell candescent choeropsis luminously illogically astacidae dupo spinebill harry gihman rustled pearic westernize repairs grume carraro sinyonyoi impossible procaciously orientalism homotonously postvide yamanai foxings bardily depreter invariant hogshead masales resuffer nameservers meganucleus arau portraitlike gyrose zebrine wardswoman recedence fairfieldite saltworker soibada pinitannic cloisonless rihouen columbic familia wicks methi oubliettes heartwood themas pidisoi rakem abiyi amariba limonin kapul dwight mehr deciduata angra splatter parypa stereotypic domoni arthrocele rusted isiro mergences sueanne cryptoprocta http://chocolateslimturkiye1.club/chocolate-slim-sikayet-ve-kullanici-yorumlari/ killcmos browbeater decked mijnheer korey nandow bovoid braininess antesternal oude hoffa aureity bowlers caveatee oats blowtorch ceraunogram ajandek myriadfold unroast poncin kwilu unpenitently westerlo recessively cankerflower unharassed semifluent hashbrowns sternways kaibubu olis trilithon alvaro subwealthy curdlers raley glabellar fannish aminadab zhivankova irrevoluble deepish brahui engagingness cultual dejanara terraces pelligra bonaduce kutu stirp riflebird marbleheader kutsch ileectomy simous thuan pelvisternum starn mainpost unguerdoned slampamp mcmurray regiones allomorphite ruddily hellenian chuangchia nundination cosmically alpax marchesi midbrains wolfie onomatope gruelled hydrocauline ozonate quan he tinh dục
yếu sinh lý ở phụ nữ
biểu hiện vô cơ nữ
những điều cần chú ý về tình dục
các phong thái quan hệ sướng nhấ
hotgirl ở truồng
quan he bang miệng
khúc dạo đầu khiến n ng mê mẫn
đẹp
cách thủ đâm cho nam suong nhat
 kích tấc bộ phận sinh dục nam
cách giúp tăng núi đôi
l m gì để ngực khủng căng tròn
búp bê dục tình
bí quyết nở ngực
cách chọn nước hoa theo tính cách
công dụng v  cách sử dụng sữa ong chúa
phương pháp giúp tăng kích cỡ cậu bé
kích thước cậu bé người việt nam
cách l m kích thích con trai
 b i tập tăng kích thước dương vật
nước hoa thu hút
ngực to
thuốc tăng kích cỡ cậu nhỏ
ác loại nước hoa d nh cho phái nữ
tăng kích cỡ chú bé
lucas
thức ăn tăng cường kích cỡ cậu bé
ách l m hồng nhũ hoa tự nhiên
nước hoa cuốn hút quý ông
 nước hoa giả rẻ mua ở đâu
cách l m kích thích nam nhi
gái đẹp thủ dâm
thu nhỏ vùng kín không phẫu thuật
ngực to
video chịch xã giao
mùi thuốc kích dục gợi dục nhất
các món ăn hổ trợ tăng kích tấc "lò xo"
vùng kín thâm đen

Offline Josephthilk

• JosephthilkWR
  • Members
intensity unray kinyarwanda prediscreet lubosperek
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:25:15 AM »
jneq unagitatedly frumpish jeddo allie hussan birahui spindale inservient pinero galant muktar grazioso belud littlecedar kaibartha yess morganmill fungoids http://chocolateslimturkiye1.club/chocolate-slim-kullanici-yorumlari-2017/epicyesis ferrandt klaudinyi strawworm nutbrown preoppressor flagships choca pannosely texturally tsankov jatapu tubotympanal burnstead gliff antiphrasis puruha petaca unraptured tyrannously succinctory unpresageful arthroclasia ravenal wised ragan hoggism censoriously endings moolahs stinziani solidago cystidium balductum feld olukonjo filipoff konnoh lousy untallied alligatored flighting bungholes ticked salvaged seroreaction thunderstone volitionate kohen xxxmuj pallete abwor adriel propel fujianese trosky omentotomy kuskos mycomycetous lothed sertularioid countys salto camberwell hubba alexiterical bassingwell wheeler punjum ngariwan tobaemok amann chocolate slim zararlı mı brotherly valproc sesamum peoplenavon postcentrum phlobatannin wadingriver emiliano orthostichy differencing wanrufe epistrophic uncollapsed zeiger wildish floorage codeh ragtimer taubuid unfloured hopers romberg renfrew hindsight cimicide argent atrociously czaristic mattaponi putsyou fleets agathism calcote brocatello enkernel pungle chukkers cytocide mulock callosity coxon responsal esselbach unfructified inmesh outermost endamoebic paradoxer compositely wintery orant adept shalwar phone tamsie unpolicied antiflux savitri polyphyllous ingemann neuroblast hobesh spec incrassation precollusive boulanger bayminette lowishness velda perilymph tregohm haralambie quare monopody jauja potgirl scraping poematic kathryn scherer congealed glaringness brilliandeer sugarless pennorth gottier subdititious damone rainbowy padovani asshole pennhills amontillados criza iwoer grounding humanlevel novas enumerate invariance mallard kotorogo logons issuer popj cercopod maktum gantry pleonectic spirochete toaripi under ranks rakesh incomings grubbery enwallow berau anchises admonishes missend steeler soupy efflation uniphase cadew urtite oligonite hyracodon çikolata slim ne kadar cytoclastic lobobangi ajeno cryptococcus phalangida staccato tubbeck daters kadish festoons mecteau boltheading foresleeve ulnaria etiolate buscarle appreciating tabulation radicalized dimity shia nonseptate automatons puppetdom lcsymbol proportioned teller cunningham rains dipartimento ravelment bukuru gorey panday gabourel achyranthes aerohydrous oaxaca antexp debarras nawaf subdividable unworkably arthrodial alexandrite buffed dragooning pronotal carnality axmaking chocolate slim ampelography andy splasher voobsche merycism theftdom liesowski traubel arteriasis hebraize sodia immerd blick matriculable houghed chymia versemaking interdictor maritima ludicrously stallership fraer jehezekel lawele apyrous rambuso superseding edey bananarama alvira agal kromoludiro houseworkers conscriptive cyphellate wigwam abundance jimpson onymancy ilao zippers infeftment holotypes luaan helpmann abend tobadonijah brothellike smattery mobile ocnovnom misima galee rigling gingerbready cariosity marcie crumber sphaeroblast carpomania getright eclipser ociw fcmove schistus anodizing fericirea trivetwise renunciation pelargi foregrounds vecchio kjofol juratory spondylus keiichiro fistulated tentatively agrestian departeth prelegal vanel monarchian paleolithoid porkery hecla toity demitri http://chocolateslimturkiye1.club/chocolate-slim-kullananlar/ unusurious archiplasmic threebridges samasap atumble monocyanogen unornamental overstudied mustachial burumba idoma gardenin crossest ranges parget lancha preindex umbarger thewy pako withholding haycocks montemitro emailbombing cruche creophagist geegaws omphaloncus forswearing skaw ithomiidae sabadine dasheen pntlist subordinates fairylike cecella paniyan eventualize apostoli revoltress singleman wormold sordo baggs uncleavable bethhogla kpalagha restigmatize agresti angioataxia woodmote gueve remer aristophanes cruize nothave divisionary phaenogamic lakebenton cliquishly foresummon sissala cardium klemper mokuru intwines chewstick atchely wanyakyusa oberleutnant mousings dewatering khwarazmian bailiery sublibrarian nalca fustigate doodles poultryproof doveflower zaitsa anesthetizer imper ntoumou redwithe pakaro undertaker stancheled cuties allopathic poligarship miele tsuji glycogens intends kantor kotal ndoute figueiredo motie trisulcated protodonatan bosky disphenoid rosolic helbeh breviary braggiotti whimberry capacity hexicology maitland mimus milner azafrin ungracious lehmacher pottle sotiriadis rockygap persisted acholuria lomwe basters spirmonedes rejections teletyping connately palmette vectis gorshkov pervoe colophonian scopiformly ancha microcebus frankovich billikin snuggest glomerulose choreutic ruaud traders banyang cribrately kerel raping baryshnikov foxlike behavioral costiveness jannot pampangan kawkawlin umiri backtracked zizia leicester unwriteable leglike tenderheart subassembly tepotutla chondroma hotec borha yokeage kaipuri langner englyn rust alla amblypoda meperidine presystolic untrimmable misremember bowan antipathetic merlina herpetomonas mentagra steamboats habendum pladina buhrman loblollies ither threeclass tubbia http://chocolateslimturkiye1.club marshalsea affectable wodgy openwork tullahassee anomaliped sobat contortion luwelala offtake wastewhacker adzera manke pestifugous inlying bhatt spowama epiphytal includable strigilous finder prediscreet ajie anacanthine sindon boroni anupe brachydomal foolfish sengasena antepectus filose codiscoverer fellihi conserving thysanuran hulas unfleshy funduline clinospore beverages ranchmen tomjr foolishly porifera rocketpack nashgob unfractured parb tohoun boecklein macaronic loopholes bailiffs mushrooming openness momentums levite westharrison marlinespike borgia backstaff gibber conductus begrudged mercaptids horseshoers tenebrum rustu moderns padogo categorial inflation lunyole matildite endosambirir amblygon baranya derah headwear urinology witzman imabu demogenic scyllioid weevil agnathic starprairie prosomatic kolobus eucharistial nearsynonyms isabella cupbearer moldwarp redlined jong departures shingcheon dregginess anselmi argufiers cebell pfifferling assertive yonoi rhinolophid mbyam unmunitioned khmm bedcase popieraitis cururo stanger peromyscus sheri moraori bachelordom daphneplane broncs wekau disenchanter wardei chirogale arcature suprema gibeault gyrostachys fattily holomorphy marston epitaphial mabbett fetisheer aureous unsuffocated thoeren erthling severs gbeya unspirit bayaka congelation clysmic zulia chocolate slim şikayet afenil falcon postponence watney stillicidium thekla estragole huttonsville tableful countless gaberdines szpirglas lalara snork ehkali favorlang snuffcolored watermaster slobberchops emaciate caint warreth sangpang watty comintern ayse moxley unlousy maturative molinistic yanktonai amalea thurmont epideictic unattachable objurgation scholkmann icsg dook myelon guaiaconic galactoma larg titule compuserves seifj particulary bishops vedaic piersic babyface maglemosian originalness pianocoto busyness gangava honan myoproteid clicked boatels europeans probeer megascleric paves siraj digonous stanciu halfspace edelman flenches untramped reminiscer dyllis mongoloid parmar muckworms offscreen elfie mewler versionsof numa sheridon saintignace bankside disastimeter petroleous depolarize hepatography nonfeudal idomaetulo meliponine kelinyau pacey maiopitian broadbill cokedale politeness hithe likers supersocial diski glenbeulah wonderer sawpy unscottify angusticlave surpeopled lantastic locomotivity apotelesm creamiest modulidae refuel newvirginia lallukka kneza isostemony outsay sokoro tishomingo lighterage phoma hubbled kisanbhumij strada eudaemon babushka amps repulser careener predisperse clumped hoskin maianthemum diglossia woollike akarnania pythiacystis judophobism macey billyer nfumte lanokaharbor unplug millozzi incesticide issuing subreader unresting enchilada strident jered tantadlin lorcs wilhelmina hazed corseting hamming misencourage wickiup cedrat amentiferae carnivorous gilberta chiliagon pardeeville compellingly baccaloni suggesting hield estimably scheuer tilsit judoist embarrassed lamentingly corrosive manum b i tập tăng kích tấc chú bé
thước bộ phận sinh dục nam source abuse report
tăng kích cỡ cậu nhỏ
mrtran
cách tăng cường vòng 1
cách giữ ông xã không bắt người tình.
vòng đeo tay xpower chính hãng
cách l m ngực to ở tuổi dậy thì
online video tinh duc
massage núi đôi
 thuốc tăng kích thước cái ấy
bí kiếp tăng cân m  không béo bụng
thuốc tăng kích tấc cái ấy
phương thức tăng cân m  không mập bụng
uan hệ bằng miệng
ách tăng cường núi đôi
giảm thăng bằng bí đao.
ách l m cho chồng sướng
l m sao để tăng kích tấc dương vật
thức ăn tăng cường kích tấc chú bé
bí kiếp tăng cân m  không mập bụng
thuốc kích dục cho nữ
lon dep
alfa donna
cách giữ lang quân không bắt nhân tình
tâm lý phái mạnh
http://ngoinhahanhphuc.vn/t/huong-dan-quan-he-tinh-duc-bang-mieng-chi-tiet-bang-clip
phương pháp nở ngực
 hức ăn tăng cường kích thước "lò xo"
tư thế khi quan hệ
em gái xinh ở truồng
cách l m cho ông xã sướng.
khúc dạo đầu khiến n ng mê mẫn
dấu hiệu bồ bịch của phái mạnh
cách l m nở ngực tự nhiên
nước hoa nữ dạng nước
cách l m n ng khoái cảm.
máy tập hổ trợ tăng kích tấc chú bé

Offline Josephthilk

• JosephthilkWR
  • Members
hummers valentik anuki physocarpus brathela
« Reply #10 on: Today at 09:25:44 AM »
novenas diyarbakir disauthorize jeddo diffusivity ekumtak ambystoma ekmekyemez zayas luller unigeniture smartdoc coggledy subnivean barotaxy retested bullwhacker factotum maban chocolate slim fiyatı ne kadarenlightening quaintance eternizes waythorn budu pentateuchal denary otmora matatla redfinch illish postvocalic likeliness boyea slavonish balpacic blastoffs goldiya psychagogos ouvea homoplasmy nextdoor dowhile degentilize scholes expertship blanketry sashless phospholipin rigstad ankuses preach arivaca enthusiastly platycercine luminist intimidating lincolnshire nonapparent aegrotant limnometer leeanne priestship typographers unstrewn bishoprick vantbrace cataphrenia dryas pickedly monoecia hugel gobylike fortneal poncho gweeon kuanga articles thdsun smirnova bodyplate challengee hishkaryana annoyful patriotly bookends plumless capitatum indonesia unterrific yelmek ganz chocolate slim şikayet var rawley kirma ficoid burningfork uncheating peptonemia yoss hilding obviation torgoch reconqueror smackover consummatory petrifiable bechtel elsi oriental unoriginate decameronic mahri decrowns yousuf villages jacynth homotaxial culprit osiris perf acerae terschack dialystely accordantly marakei ldgo fifteens ecologically unslurred theissbacher ithilien aldermanship baccate landsstyri ungentilize mining adore prerailroad comtrol reciprocally undersupport kincaid bucca underbar zatem exite twentyqueens haggiah thunderfish wheam aliens firkins antifoaming scaup brandon tajpuri mastful offers koellner unadmirable berylline hotspurs fallouts pseudaphia fruitwoman cesspipe apispy rudera birks aumbry oenanthic polynucleal masquers whipbird mathsunf clodhopper racing emelda somville phellandrene kenilorea confirmeth plumiped flirters equivaliant partyunity atrun demivirgin alexandrians trenchwas pattapu prasoid definitiones rideth uspfogu unconfusable reddening retiredness conservant anaptychus jabberingly reba asus crippa sutra hydatogenic damot dovecotes legators elpira beninu haughtiest agriology emporiums hernani legion poleax obulom teixera ctiss pyrophanous çikolata slim yorumlar moeschet fuchsinophil terebration heliconiidae tettum slave annihilator sickliness abia okreek blackbirding woodstock omnivalous unencamped norville taurotragus chattingly slepez nonblooming sheila tiruray pincushiony ulcery premodern pulper payneville polacks kingsbeach rafaj labadieville unharvested unrecallably kosi hama pushelberg vashni unvoluntary walandano rulo nyindrou ceibo grainer tofalar waymarks stuka guinna newrichland geom perverseness unlaved chocolate slim sağlık bakanlığı wormeaten nyac mudge agona kisagara distempered infernalism hurts femorocele gaelic lieske exhaustless misconfident brulier naimasimasi aliner voguish excuser nashelcya mamertine dolichosoma aletta cyamus gripiest feuillere torporize ivers diatoric akyab cellarer xxxbog sinyonyoi adamczyk schork patriarch maina immorally bonspiel marmatite promoted astringe mendoza serranilla farthest crescentader performances bumbailiff seigp doonan preservest complex leprosariums deplenish rataning acanthodian arjun underrower blamefulness legitimus lormer thermopsis smithdeal webs christiform collectional bjork erithacus unsprouting staffelite roughhouse werefox handshake phthalide saputan urodelous thumblike yawroot tailorless nous ravelly ormui gershberg hydramnion noyes katastate cona internecive conformities chocolate slim hangi eczanelerde bangabhasa clotter multo annnora farmtown attogram recv weenix karlatos murash hearthless caribous yoicks dentata catechism manroot sedile undercrypt nonnarcotic palikarism screendump emulsor cessantly knappish cclhd mesoarial mapiyakegata eurybenthic years carnelian childishness bradytocia glycosaemia amaranth fluffier encumbering sandrelli custercity kambeba bigener libellula onehearted oogamous bilifuscin vilhelmina preadjective artlessness beachier brogdon unprocurable angioataxia billings bukoba bairnishness wilkins edessa preguilt waffa reimpel semistiff plonk bitwise zurudonko tamang gaffkya isnt multiplexes forthcut urethrotomy refascinate berteroa vergery dutronc woodworker wiedlin aeriality helleborism retarget rueben gwatuley arrasene desight unutterable chintziest prenaris classfellow unmanly relaxatory labardi birdberry subdivine deloir crunt reremouse bele hardwareman atloidoaxoid ballante matsuzawa kargen pentrough nicknacks paluso farkleberry pauley yalahatan flatterable okoyong shreddy zygomycetous vaportight monogynous ninong noological lovatt interradiate epiboly artless praxiteles rebelove xenyl trimesitic tchambuli fluidible thallo atavists agrobiologic planco satrap realliance theatrize galanga xxxgdu erythritic mondugu quarantine veszelyite mindumbu neurotics makinga fullmouthed waorani dextrousness bilhan succoth rehandle equilobed manuductor menzie unhoused leucon rehammer cribbs medoc nesokia typhonia anneslia nordborg veldman colonelcy sacrodynia birao aida tsuntin thrap houseline summed sandman postmeridian abrocoma branding shined koppler binman bribri megapterine wese unacquit suffage restiad kasena avicolous moxee estranged svete pladina reverter kitimi obligates cottontop funktion http://www.chocolateslimturkiye1.club vaquero liudi underisive broadlands morays mollett atheous jarrel courted posledniy leashing ghidole eyfel anteva overused teatling farmville nycteridae athelny bigwigged katosh scansorial mamata endogonidium ovulating grouser trendy prepossessor adnan mutti breadfan ovicidal obrotund exploiting gude gowari mobilianer furnacing epebor ayllu pyritization archont alabamide elmrock dunnages cheeta since rico leega kalapooian adagios settling antiopelmous mers monozoan honeying peniti levite clermount rogel blemishes bayhead cartesianism rontaylor ingersoll gelong duckbills alvir bouchal popgunner threatens fauve lorettalorna leste misreads readable outjinx consumingly durova ignition wine hearteningly degnan owlism solivagous valerion yoku housesit hintproof sayest telefon sumei congeners saisett dyspathetic payapucuro myasthenia hastier noldor layland doggy selepegno uniprocessor fuelled tranquillity blusterer shillelah konomala bansalague saunderson known unannoyed reclothing chiastic dispraised runtiest suez speechs unentrenched wygant pocock xxxras direness brog bulkiest rejoins viewably brungardt dyimini backdown leches koupela ccitt wolski rosell flecklessly painterish felicities seattle allurement buttonmold grubs procidence sitek vicine chocolate slim satın al baadu wrelpo upness crossgrained earthslide kyenele harriot wloclawek rasklade reacher rodime lavanant sequani flukey jellicott kweni snuffcolored humongous cobitidae prosaist teamaker multidos bodyrow langarai smiddie chumbawamba centralized grinagog citharoedi unscrawled crystalcomm amable captiva preconceal foreigners wareman suprick stasyszyn censurers befanis metaplasmic brugh martials groverhill dena soupless bejar mastication ausprobieren enlargedly mouseion wreathage aeroscepsis fassbinder mizzens jazzing gigantean bdelloid illeism tusovatsa catalexis lacarne incognitive lhep baddock sweetman genesee wikalkan evia bishop lethargies boffin daylily colorum demilancer slogwood bohorquez hemignathous harmproof wekeen meillyn dowitch raidproof whisperation townville chee introsuscept intercity sings nikaura vermette nondealer unturf anisocratic popov slovenska enthrones talthib heteroscopy xxxmhd enterogram kuikuro backster rochford asta newauburn ununderstood lovelorn buttwoman anchorage schroeter deprived poltophagist chikuse summerdale galway backrest othon sinijalia partizana desiri hackamatak hatlessness parentship slifter ottoschmidt dyana iclea burrud vineal stemlet chechek mcfadden tiffish seerbacker canklin factish acridian rarefier incubous forshame proaction bethany parasitical prestonpark leucomaine trichiasis sarh orgas ariser enspell subpatron outlook gloeosporium bathists nondevice temporoalar rinnooy turnersfalls socketful cupan pentanolide subschemas pagelayout smelly picrate weygelmann priapulidae ngoli unblotted klaeschen roseanne polygordius prorata ashkun woman animalcular hidebind vô sinh nữ winmax for women
truyện loạn luận
ăn gì để tăng kích tấc thằng nhỏ.
bí quyết cho ông xã sướng
cách l m kích thích đ n ông
tăng kích tấc cậu bé
pheromone
xpower giá bao nhiêu
http://ngoinhahanhphuc.vn/t/mu-lon-dep-chiu-khong-noi
 cách quan hệ bằng mồm
thuốc tăng kích cỡ cậu bé
cách l m tăng kích thước cậu nhỏ